Ratings & Reviews
- Our Rating of U.S. Energy Savings
- U.S. Energy Savings Ranking
- Reviews Overview
- Read All Reviews
- Write a Review
US Energy Savings is the brand name Just Energy uses to sell energy in the state of New York.
Just Energy was founded in 1997 in Canada and has grown into a massive energy conglomerate that service more than 1.8 million customers in North America. They also have the distinction of being the largest competitive green energy retailer in North America.
Just Energy is part of a group of companies that offer natural gas in Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta, Quebec, British Columbia, New York, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and California, and electricity in Ontario, Alberta, New York, Massachusetts and Texas.
Just Energy has also expressed plans for launching retail service in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, D.C., Rhode Island, Georgia and Delaware.
Our Rating of U.S. Energy Savings
Customer Reviews of U.S. Energy Savings
U.S. Energy Savings News
U.S. Energy Savings FAQs
Where can I order U.S. Energy Savings electricity?
- U.S. Energy Savings does not have any electricity plans
Where can I order U.S. Energy Savings natural gas?
- U.S. Energy Savings does not have any natural gas plans
What do customers think about U.S. Energy Savings?
- That depends on who you ask. There will always be someone who feels wronged by a company, no matter how good they actually are. The average U.S. Energy Savings customer review is 0 / 5 stars. Keep in mind, consumers will go out of their way to complain far more often than they will to give praise.
Why is my electricity rate higher than when I signed up?
- The rate you see when you sign up is the average rate at that exact amount of usage in one billing cycle. Some companies try to game the system by applying bill credits between certain usage thresholds. It works great if you are within the margins, but as soon as you leave that band you no longer get that bill credit and your rate per kWh can double. The PUC only requires that companies disclose their average rates at 500, 1000, and 2000 kWhs. Companies can get around this by giving you a $50 bill credit if you use between 1000 and 2000 kWhs per billing cycle. The only way to really know what you're getting into is to read your EFL. A 10¢ rate at all usage amounts may end up being cheaper than that 8¢ rate at 1,000 kWh!
Texas Energy News:
My Dallas Smart Home Picks from CES
A Few of My Favorite Smart Home Things: CES
ERCOT Adds LOTS More Green Energy Sources for Summer
Texas PUC Approves Controversial PCM Rules
Compare Lowest Dallas Business Electricity Rates
PUC Vote May Change Texas Electricity Rates
A Holiday Freeze Nearly Blacked Out ERCOT
Renewables To Top Natural Gas Generation in Texas 2023
7 Energy Resolution Tips for New Year
Texas Electricity Ratings Resources:
Historical Electricity Rates
Learn about the Breeze Energy POLR Transition
Who are the best Texas electric companies?
Understanding Your EFL
No Deposit and Pre-Paid Electricity Plans
How to Switch Texas Electricity Companies?
How to Read Your Electricity Meter
How Long Does it Take to Switch Electricity Companies