Ratings & Reviews
- Our Rating of Veteran Energy
- Veteran Energy Ranking
- Reviews Overview
- Read All Reviews
- Write a Review
Veteran Energy??â„¢s mission is to give back to veterans, military members and their families. They do this by giving back a portion of each customer??â„¢s bill to help veteran and military support organizations. Veteran Energy offers competitive rates, a range of energy products, easy energy management and unparalleled U.S.-based customer care.
The company was founded in 2010 and was licensed to begin selling retail electricity to commercial and residential customers that same year.
Our Rating of Veteran Energy
Customer Reviews of Veteran Energy
Veteran Energy News
Which Electric Company Is Your Best Option Right Now?With so many options out there, it’s easy to get overwhelmed or pick the wrong plan. We've done the sorting. Find out which providers offer the cheapest fixed-rate electric plan in Dallas.Who has the cheapest electric rates and bills i...
Want a consistent monthly bill from your light company? See how controlling your usage saves you more when you shop these flat rate electricity plans in Cypress. How Can You Save With Flat Rate Electricity in Cypress? Consistency is why we love fast food restaurants. You know you can get the same...
The weather's still lovely in Duncanville. But rates will jump when the cold arrives. Find out how to save with two of the best flat rate electricity plans! How Much Does Electricity Cost in Duncanville? Warm weather means north Texas is still in the shoulder months. Low demand means somewhat ch...
Veteran Energy FAQs
What is the cheapest plan that Veteran Energy has?
- The cheapest plan Veteran Energy has is Valor 36, with rates starting at 14.0. This is a 36 month plan.
Where can I order Veteran Energy electricity?
- Veteran Energy has electricity plans in Texas
Where can I order Veteran Energy natural gas?
- Veteran Energy does not have any natural gas plans
What do customers think about Veteran Energy?
- That depends on who you ask. There will always be someone who feels wronged by a company, no matter how good they actually are. The average Veteran Energy customer review is 3.1 / 5 stars. Keep in mind, consumers will go out of their way to complain far more often than they will to give praise.
Why is my electricity rate higher than when I signed up?
- The rate you see when you sign up is the average rate at that exact amount of usage in one billing cycle. Some companies try to game the system by applying bill credits between certain usage thresholds. It works great if you are within the margins, but as soon as you leave that band you no longer get that bill credit and your rate per kWh can double. The PUC only requires that companies disclose their average rates at 500, 1000, and 2000 kWhs. Companies can get around this by giving you a $50 bill credit if you use between 1000 and 2000 kWhs per billing cycle. The only way to really know what you're getting into is to read your EFL. A 10¢ rate at all usage amounts may end up being cheaper than that 8¢ rate at 1,000 kWh!
Veteran Energy Plan Summary
Texas Energy News:
My Dallas Smart Home Picks from CES
A Few of My Favorite Smart Home Things: CES
ERCOT Adds LOTS More Green Energy Sources for Summer
Texas PUC Approves Controversial PCM Rules
Compare Lowest Dallas Business Electricity Rates
PUC Vote May Change Texas Electricity Rates
A Holiday Freeze Nearly Blacked Out ERCOT
Renewables To Top Natural Gas Generation in Texas 2023
7 Energy Resolution Tips for New Year
Texas Electricity Ratings Resources:
Historical Electricity Rates
Learn about the Breeze Energy POLR Transition
Who are the best Texas electric companies?
Understanding Your EFL
No Deposit and Pre-Paid Electricity Plans
How to Switch Texas Electricity Companies?
How to Read Your Electricity Meter
How Long Does it Take to Switch Electricity Companies