Maxx Saver Select 24 details
Maxx Saver Select 24 Details
- 100 bill credit after 1000 kWh
- $0 base charge, no hidden fees
- Low Cancellation Fee: $20/mo remaining
- Plan Type:
- Term Length:
- 24 months
- Early Termination Fee:
- $20x months remaining
- Monthly Recurring Charge:
Maxx Saver Select 24 Rate Summary
|If your monthly kWh usage is||500||750||1,000||1,500||2,000||2,500||3,000|
|Your average price per kWh will be||19.8¢||19.5¢||9.4¢||12.6¢||14.2¢||15.1¢||15.8¢|
Rate by Usage Amount
Bill Estimate by Month
- Rate Type: Tiered Rate
- Cancellation Fee: $20 per month remaining
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Term Length: 24 months
- 4Change Energy usage charges for usage at or above 1 kwh: 15.4¢ per kWh
- 4Change Energy bill credit for usage at or above 1000 kwh: -$100.00 per bill
- Utility usage charges: 3.6¢ per kWh
- Utility monthly charge: $4.39 per bill
Maxx Saver Select 24 rates through time
What is the term length for the Maxx Saver Select 24 plan?
- The Maxx Saver Select 24 electricity plan has a term length of 24 months. If you switch to another provider within that period, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
What is the cancellation fee for the Maxx Saver Select 24 plan?
- The cancellation fee for this plan is $20x months remaining.
Is Maxx Saver Select 24 a good electricity plan?
4Change Energy offers plans that range in price from 8.90¢ to 15.90¢ depending on the term length and where you are located in Texas.
Maxx Saver Select 24 is a Tiered Rate plan, which generally means that you pay a set amount for usage up to a certain level, then you pay an additional amount for any usage up to a second level, and so on. If your usage consistently falls within the usage bands, your bill may be the same exact amount each month. However, if you use just a bit over and get pushed into the next tier, you may pay a lot more for each unit of electricity than you would have otherwise. You should refer to the Maxx Saver Select 24 Electricity Facts Label (EFL) for more details.
Maxx Saver Select 24 Electricity Facts Label
All plans have an associated Electricity Facts Label (EFL), read this plans EFL here.
An EFL contains all the important, must-know information about an electricity plan such as the rate per kilowatt hour, TDSP fees, cancellation fees, renewable content, and more. Read more about Understanding Your EFL here.
A preview of this plans EFL document is provided here for informational purposes. You should read the up-to-date EFL for 4Change Energy Maxx Saver Select 24.
Find What You’re Looking For
Houston, TX 77007