Shine 36 details
Shine 36 Details
- Plan Type:
- Term Length:
- 36 months
- Early Termination Fee:
- $15x months remaining
- Monthly Recurring Charge:
Shine 36 Rate Summary
|If your monthly kWh usage is||500||750||1,000||1,500||2,000||2,500||3,000|
|Your average price per kWh will be||16.0¢||15.0¢||14.6¢||14.0¢||13.9¢||13.6¢||13.5¢|
Rate by Usage Amount
Bill Estimate by Month
- Rate Type: Fixed Rate
- Cancellation Fee: $15 per month remaining
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Term Length: 36 months
- Chariot Energy usage charges: 9.5¢ per kWh
- Chariot Energy monthly charge: $9.95 per bill
- Utility usage charges: 3.6¢ per kWh
- Utility monthly charge: $4.39 per bill
Shine 36 rates through time
What is the term length for the Shine 36 plan?
- The Shine 36 electricity plan has a term length of 36 months. If you switch to another provider within that period, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
What is the cancellation fee for the Shine 36 plan?
- The cancellation fee for this plan is $15x months remaining.
Is Shine 36 a good electricity plan?
Chariot Energy offers plans that range in price from 14.50¢ to 17.90¢ depending on the term length and where you are located in Texas.
Shine 36 is a Fixed Rate plan. This means that the amount that Gexa Energy charges you for each additional unit of electricity (the energy charge) is consistent no matter how much you use. You can see a breakdown of these other monthly charges on the Shine 36 Electricity Facts Label (EFL). However, the overall 'average rate' shown on your bill may still vary slightly because there are charges on your bill that are applied regardless of usage. Fixed Rate plans generally offer the least amount of surprise on your bills, because if you use more electricity you pay more on your bill, and your average rate will not change much from month to month.
Shine 36 Electricity Facts Label
All plans have an associated Electricity Facts Label (EFL), read this plans EFL here.
An EFL contains all the important, must-know information about an electricity plan such as the rate per kilowatt hour, TDSP fees, cancellation fees, renewable content, and more. Read more about Understanding Your EFL here.
A preview of this plans EFL document is provided here for informational purposes. You should read the up-to-date EFL for Chariot Energy Shine 36.
Find What You’re Looking For
Houston, TX 77007