36 Inflation Fix details
36 Inflation Fix Details
- Protect yourself against inflation
- 100% renewable energy from Texas sources
- Giddy Up Guaranteed!
- Plan Type:
- Term Length:
- 36 months
- Early Termination Fee:
- Monthly Recurring Charge:
36 Inflation Fix Rate Summary
|If your monthly kWh usage is||500||750||1,000||1,500||2,000||2,500||3,000|
|Your average price per kWh will be||13.1¢||12.4¢||12.2¢||11.8¢||11.7¢||11.5¢||11.5¢|
Rate by Usage Amount
Bill Estimate by Month
- Rate Type: Fixed Rate
- Cancellation Fee: $500
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Term Length: 36 months
- Energy Texas monthly charge: $4.95 per bill
- Energy Texas usage charges: 7.3¢ per kWh
- Utility usage charges: 3.9¢ per kWh
- Utility monthly charge: $4.23 per bill
36 Inflation Fix rates through time
What is the term length for the 36 Inflation Fix plan?
- The 36 Inflation Fix electricity plan has a term length of 36 months. If you switch to another provider within that period, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
What is the cancellation fee for the 36 Inflation Fix plan?
- The cancellation fee for this plan is $500.
Is 36 Inflation Fix a good electricity plan?
Energy Texas offers plans that range in price from 7.60¢ to 19.20¢ depending on the term length and where you are located in Texas.
36 Inflation Fix is a Fixed Rate plan. This means that the amount that Gexa Energy charges you for each additional unit of electricity (the energy charge) is consistent no matter how much you use. You can see a breakdown of these other monthly charges on the 36 Inflation Fix Electricity Facts Label (EFL). However, the overall 'average rate' shown on your bill may still vary slightly because there are charges on your bill that are applied regardless of usage. Fixed Rate plans generally offer the least amount of surprise on your bills, because if you use more electricity you pay more on your bill, and your average rate will not change much from month to month.
36 Inflation Fix Electricity Facts Label
All plans have an associated Electricity Facts Label (EFL), read this plans EFL here.
An EFL contains all the important, must-know information about an electricity plan such as the rate per kilowatt hour, TDSP fees, cancellation fees, renewable content, and more. Read more about Understanding Your EFL here.
A preview of this plans document is provided here for informational purposes. You should read the up-to-date version for Energy Texas 36 Inflation Fix.
Find What You’re Looking For
Houston, TX 77007