Energy Texas Monthly details
Energy Texas Monthly Details
- Plan Type:
- Term Length:
- 1 months
- Early Termination Fee:
- Monthly Recurring Charge:
19.0¢ / kWh
at 1,000 kWh per bill
$183 est. avg. bill
Based on a yearly usage curve averaging 1,000 kWh per month
Energy Texas Monthly Rate Summary
|If your monthly kWh usage is||500||750||1,000||1,500||2,000||2,500||3,000|
|Your average price per kWh will be||19.9¢||19.2¢||19.0¢||18.6¢||18.5¢||18.3¢||18.3¢|
Rate by Usage Amount
I use kwh on average each month
Bill Estimate by Month
- Rate Type: Variable Rate
- Cancellation Fee: $0
- Contract Type: No Contract
- Energy Texas monthly charge: $4.95 per bill
- Energy Texas usage charges: 14.1¢ per kWh
- Utility usage charges: 3.9¢ per kWh
- Utility monthly charge: $4.23 per bill
Energy Texas Monthly rates through time
What is the term length for the Energy Texas Monthly plan?
- The Energy Texas Monthly electricity plan has a term length of 1 months. If you switch to another provider within that period, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
What is the cancellation fee for the Energy Texas Monthly plan?
- The cancellation fee for this plan is $0.
Is Energy Texas Monthly a good electricity plan?
Energy Texas offers plans that range in price from 7.30¢ to 19.20¢ depending on the term length and where you are located in Texas.
Energy Texas Monthly Electricity Facts Label
All plans have an associated Electricity Facts Label (EFL), read this plans EFL here.
An EFL contains all the important, must-know information about an electricity plan such as the rate per kilowatt hour, TDSP fees, cancellation fees, renewable content, and more. Read more about Understanding Your EFL here.
A preview of this plans document is provided here for informational purposes. You should read the up-to-date version for Energy Texas Energy Texas Monthly.
Find What You’re Looking For
Texas Electricity Ratings
1502 Sawyer St, Ste 130
Houston, TX 77007
Houston, TX 77007
Rated 4.8 / 5 stars based on 16997 reviews from Shopper Approved
TX Broker Registration BR190365
© 2023 Texas Electricity Ratings — Rates as of