Secure Green 24 details
Secure Green 24 Details
- Plan Type:
- Term Length:
- 24 months
- Early Termination Fee:
- $20x months remaining
- Monthly Recurring Charge:
Secure Green 24 Rate Summary
|If your monthly kWh usage is||500||750||1,000||1,500||2,000||2,500||3,000|
|Your average price per kWh will be||17.0¢||16.0¢||14.5¢||14.4¢||14.3¢||14.3¢||14.3¢|
Rate by Usage Amount
Bill Estimate by Month
- Rate Type: Fixed Rate
- Cancellation Fee: $20 per month remaining
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Term Length: 24 months
- Veteran Energy usage charges for usage at or above 1 kwh: 10.3¢ per kWh
- Veteran Energy monthly charge for usage below 1000 kwh: $9.95 per bill
- Utility usage charges: 3.9¢ per kWh
- Utility monthly charge: $4.23 per bill
Secure Green 24 rates through time
What is the term length for the Secure Green 24 plan?
- The Secure Green 24 electricity plan has a term length of 24 months. If you switch to another provider within that period, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
What is the cancellation fee for the Secure Green 24 plan?
- The cancellation fee for this plan is $20x months remaining.
Is Secure Green 24 a good electricity plan?
Veteran Energy offers plans that range in price from 10.90¢ to 16.50¢ depending on the term length and where you are located in Texas.
Secure Green 24 is a Fixed Rate plan. This means that the amount that Gexa Energy charges you for each additional unit of electricity (the energy charge) is consistent no matter how much you use. You can see a breakdown of these other monthly charges on the Secure Green 24 Electricity Facts Label (EFL). However, the overall 'average rate' shown on your bill may still vary slightly because there are charges on your bill that are applied regardless of usage. Fixed Rate plans generally offer the least amount of surprise on your bills, because if you use more electricity you pay more on your bill, and your average rate will not change much from month to month.
Secure Green 24 Electricity Facts Label
All plans have an associated Electricity Facts Label (EFL), read this plans EFL here.
An EFL contains all the important, must-know information about an electricity plan such as the rate per kilowatt hour, TDSP fees, cancellation fees, renewable content, and more. Read more about Understanding Your EFL here.
A preview of this plans document is provided here for informational purposes. You should read the up-to-date version for Veteran Energy Secure Green 24.
Find What You’re Looking For
Houston, TX 77007