Our Recommended Summer Plan:
36 Month A/C Protect Premier for 2 Units
Early Termination Fee:
Monthly Recurring Charge:
17.5¢ / kwh
Do your best to prepare for the worst this summer with the Constellation A/C Protection plan.
Along with great low rates, you'll get peace of mind knowing that A/C problems won't break the bank.
Included With Constellation A/C Protection Plans:
- Unlimited repair visits from certified technicians
- No deductibles or co-pays
- Repairs for all covered parts and labor
- 24/7 emergency service and priority scheduling
A/C System Monitoring
- Using Smart Meter Texas™ data, Constellation can help find any potential A/C issues before they happen.
It's free to switch
- If you're in a contract, Constellation will even cover your termination fee!
Compare A/C Protection Plans to other big brands:
Get 100% Coverage on All Covered Parts!
The A/C Protection Plan from Constellation Home, covers the following parts on an Air Conditioning System:
- Fan blade
- Shader valves & service caps
- Compressor contactor
- Circuit boards
- Fan motor
- Thermostat and exposed wiring
- TXVsm or Thermostatic Expansion Valves
Save on Air Conditioning Repair Costs
While some parts may be covered under the A/C manufacturer's warranty, Constellation Home will handle the repair, and our plans cover the labor on the parts below*:
- Connecting refrigerant lines
- Metering devices
- Filter / Driers
- Reversing vales
- Indoor & outdoor coils
*Covered only under manufacturer's warranty